T/C Cushing-Taylor Bayonet-Shaped Delicate Dissecting Forceps, 1.8 mm , 18 cm
- Advanced surgical steel instruments man-made by NumMed .
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization.
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
NumMed Delicate Dissecting Forceps are ideal tool to hold and manipulate delicate tissue.Designed with wide, flat, serrated thumb grasp area to facilitate firm grip.A wide range of Tissue, Suture and Dissecting forceps is available in different sizes. NumMed 's dissecting forceps feature fine serrations with precision points matching and ridges for better grip, excellent quality liked by professionals.