Micro Scissors (Flat Handle), 17.5 cm
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by NumMed Instruments.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue.
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance.
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer.
- Best stability against corrosion.
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization.
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures.
- Material: Japanese Stainless Steel 410
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Nummed’s Scissors and Tissue Scissors are handcrafted from surgical grade Japanese stainless steel and designed for contouring and cutting gingival tissue. This instrument is protected NumMed Instruments manufacturer warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.